It starts with the estimate. For straight-forward projects, pictures and description can be sent from the on-line Quick Enhancement Estimate form. Other projects are best to be seen in person. There are a few ways to schedule a free in-home estimate to include calling 720-432-8674, using the chat bubble at enhancepm.com, or submitting the Quick Handyman Estimate form at enhancepm.com. Then, the estimate is provided in writing via email and text. Upon the client hitting the “accept” button in the email, Enhance contacts the client to schedule a convenient time to complete the enhancement.
The team has over a hundred years of experience and schooling in repairing, maintaining, and enhancing homes.
Enhance is trailblazing a higher level of service for clients. The goal is to bring a white-collar experience to a blue-collar industry. So, our clients are normally looking for a professional company that will provide premium service. Enhance strives to provide courtesy and professionalism to each client and home.
Enhance’s advantage is that we are the one-call a client makes to get light-electrical/plumbing, painting, drywall repair, tiling, and other repairs done. Our clients prefer to do other things than deal with a bunch of contractors. Rather than calling multiple specialty trades, one call to Enhance can get most of the projects done. And best of all, Enhance will arrive on time, do excellent work, and leave our work area clean…with 100% client satisfaction is guaranteed. Don’t risk the no-call, no-show. Call Enhance to get it done right, on time!
Enhance accepts cash, checks, and credit cards. For estimated costs over $2,000, half the estimated amount is due before the project will start. All balances are due upon completion.
Enhance bases estimates on the time it will take plus the cost of materials. Most projects are estimated at two-hours, half-day, or full day(s). The minimum charge is two-hours plus materials. Each day also has a trip fee.
The client was selling a home and buying a new one. Enhance patched the nail holes from the pictures, painted the green bedrooms, patched the hole in the drywall caused by the door knob, secured loose trim work, and removed debris from the backyard. Then when the client was into the new home, we hung pictures, repaired a loose floor board, painted the entryway, repaired a leaky faucet, and replaced burned-out light bulbs in the 20′ high entryway. Bam, one call took care of it all.
- We answer our phone from 8a – 7p, Monday to Saturday.
- Employees, not sub-contractors.
- All employees are background checked.
- Being on-time matters.
- Our enhancers are committed to doing excellent work.
- Work areas are cleaned.
- Internal quality control.
- 100% client satisfaction.
Enhance always recommend to family and friends to know the level of quality that you desire. There are always uninsured, low-cost providers. However, you can’t always get in touch with them after the work is completed. Some jobs don’t need high reliability or trust. But, if you are looking to build a relationship with a service provider and want quality work, find an established business that you can trust. Here’s a useful chart to use for comparison.
How Does the Process Work?
- Use the chat bubble or call 720-432-8674 to schedule a free estimate. Our staff is available from 8a-7p, Monday to Saturday.
- One of our Customer Support Managers will visit your home to understand your vision and project.
- A written estimate is emailed within 3 business days.
- Upon hitting the “accept” button, the Customer Support Manager will schedule the work.
- Our skilled technicians will arrive on-time, do excellent work, and leave our work area clean.
- Once you are 100% satisfied, an invoice will be emailed.
- The client can pay with an ACH check payment or credit card on-line. Cash and checks are accepted, too. With prior arrangements, payment can be made at closing.